Palazzo Pants are one of the most versatile pieces you can own in your wardrobe. This trend goes all the way back to the 60’s and 70’s and they have made a comeback with a bang and are definitely here to stay. I often get so many questions about styling different kinds of palazzo pants right from the simple straight cuts to wide legged or flap panel palazzo pants, covering both cold and warm styling options. So with this look, I decided to pick out Flap-Panel Palazzo Pants and a high low top by Go Swankyy – and tell you guys about the endless styling possibilities that have you covered for warm or cold weather. Especially Mumbai’s blink and miss cold weather, you need to take care of your sensible styling options.
So here’s what you need to be covered with when it comes to styling the right pair of palazzo pants to keep you stylish this Season :
- Opt for not so tight fitting palazzo pants. Some people have a mis-conception of wearing body hugging clothes for all occasions only then can you be stylish. Palazzo pants CANNOT be body hugging to begin with. In fact take a size bigger and enjoy that extra flair and comfort.
- To jazz up your look, opt for different patterns in the palazzo pants, starting from flap panel palazzo or embroidered ones, those that are wide legged or opt for an unconventional material. Don’t be afraid to try out different varieties.
- Other than the regular tees or shirts, opt for a high-low top with patterned texture.
- Accessorize less but keep your statement pieces game strong.
- A funky pair of sunglasses from Label Kiss can take your look from dull to diva within seconds.
- You can also style different scarves that go well with your outfit for winter.
- If you too are a fan of some glam doll bling, then don’t forget to throw in a pair of Diamonds studded heels. It completely changes the tone of your styling and makes it ideal for those long parties. (I bought mine from Regal Shoes)
- If the sleeves of your top are short then make sure to add a chunky bracelet or a weaved in bangle that highlights some ethnicity too.
Let your hair down and play with the endless options when it comes to styling that perfect palazzo look that describes you the best!!! Be YOU & don’t ever change that!!!!
Stay SASSY <3
Location Courtesy – Renaissance Hotel Mumbai
Sunglasses – Label Kiss