I had my eyes on this NIGHTLIFE range by Sigma Beauty for the longest time now and I couldn’t contain my excitement when I finally got my hands on their beautiful eyeshadow palette + the brush set. This range has been designed in collaboration with the supremely talented YouTuber Camila Coelho and I love how much thought she has put into the palette.
The packaging is stunning and it embodies the party mood and the nightlife so well. It consists of 12 versatile shades that are matte, shimmery and buttery. Every row has such amazing shades that can be used together to create dreamy looks or can be mixed and matched from all 12. Have a look at the swatches and these are the shades that come in the Sigma Nightlife Eye Shadow Palette:
- Bijou – This is a very nice base shade with hints of gold and this first row has very cute neutral shades with two warmer tones towards the end.
- 4 Star – A perfect metallic gold pear shade, which has a light sheen to it.
- Panache – A taupe brown matte shade that has zero fallout.
- Topaz – This is a warmer matte shade with mid-toned terracotta brown hues.
- Skyline – My favourite baby pink matte shade. This row has bolder shades ideal for parties.
- VIP – This is such a funky bright purple colour and I loved playing with it. It has a frosty look to it.
- Boogie – This is a deep blue indigo colour with again a metallic effect. It is ideal to place the colour on your lids using your fingers.
- Urbanette – A matte eggplant shade, which can glam you up in seconds. Like I said, this row has 4 funky and bold colours.
- No Waiting – Welcome to the last row that has 4 perfect smokey eyes shades. This shade is a smokey grey shimmery shade.
- Leather Pants – Most quintessential black matte shade for smokey eyes.
- After Hours – A warm deep matte brown shade ideal for transitions.
- Disco Ball – How can any party look be complete without one true metallic silver colour right? I like to pop this on the corners of my eyes too.
This one eyeshadow palette covers so many warm tones, cool tones and smokey shades all in one and it can be used for the everyday looks as well.
Here is what the Sigma Beauty Nightlife Brush Set consists of :
1) E15 Flat Definer – Ideal to work around the lash lines and it works with liquid, powders or gel-based products with ease.
2) E25 Blending – It is perfect for blending any eyeshadows or pure pigments.
3) E55 Eye Shading – I like how this brush places the shadow on your lid and it covers the entire lid area.
4) F35 Tapered Highlighter Brush – Use the tip of the brush or use the sides for a bolder highlighter game.
5) F20 Large Angled Contour Brush – This is one of the most multi-purpose brushes by Sigma Beauty and I also like to bake my concealer with it.
These 5 brushes are from Sigma Beauty’s top sellers and this Nightlife Brush Set is a limited edition one with sparkle handles that are inspired by the city lights from New York to Rio De Janeiro. Hope you beauties enjoy the Sigma Beauty Nightlife range review + the video tutorial.
Follow me on your Favourite Social Media