The first brush that I ever remember using on the recommendation of my family doctor was Oral B. I still remember the super soft bristles designed for sensitive teeth and my dad used to get these specially for us from Dubai. So you can imagine how ecstatic I was when I got to know about Oral B’s latest launch. This brand actually takes me back when I probably had no clue why I need to even brush twice. Oral-B has been a brand synonymous with innovations and great design when it comes to bringing forth the best of both worlds for the users. What better way than to combine technology that too by the right expertise? Oral-B recently lau nched it’s Electric toothbrush range called Oral-B Pro 2000 and Oral-B Pro 600 in India. I have lately gravitated towards the electric toothbrushes after I heard from my dentist that they actually protect your teeth enamel since we tend to apply way more pressure when we normally brush. Combined with my dental hygiene needs, I think the all new Oral B Electric Toothbrushes are definitely here to stay. After using the new Oral B Pro 2000 Electric Toothbrush for almost a week, here are my first impressions and reviews for you all:
Features of the ORAL-B PRO 2000 include:
- Criss -Cross Bristles at a 16-degree angle which oscillate, rotate, and pulsate
- Visible Pressure Sensor – The Visible Pressure Sensor on the Pro 2000 lights up to alert you when you are brushing too hard. Applying too much pressure can lead to harmful over‐brushing and even deplete the enamel coating on your teeth.
- On Handle Timer – buzzes every 30 seconds to let you know when it’s time to focus on brushing the next quadrant of your mouth and alerts you when you have brushed for the dentist-recommended time of 2 minutes.
- 2 modes – Daily Clean – It comes with a comprehensive everyday cleaning & Gum Care – massage mode for gentle stimulation of gums.
- Round Brush Head – The scientifically designed brush head, to surrounds each tooth and reaches areas that are often difficult to reach with normal brushes.
- Easily Rechargeable so you don’t have to worry about batteries which is very handy.
The Criss-Cross Bristles are soft and the 2 modes are great for cleaning both teeth and gums. I have been using the Oral B PRO 2000 for a week now and I have to say brushing has never been so easy. Its unique revolutionary ORP action moves up to 48,800 times resulting in squeaky clean teeth and better oral health. The On Handle Timer also help ensure that you are brushing correctly and are spending enough time brushing each quadrant of your mouth resulting in better oral health.
The Oral-B Pro 2000 is a little costlier than a basic electric toothbrush but it offers a couple of advantages over and above cheaper models. No-nonsense, simple design and functionality that leaves you with a clean finish that is actually better than any other manual or even electric brush.
The super slim brush makes it easy for the grip. Usually, the electric toothbrushes feel bulky and heavy but luckily Oral-B has taken care of that as well. I think Oral B Pro 2000 is one of the chicest, elegant, easy to use and luxurious electric toothbrushes out there.
Follow me on your Favourite Social Media