Sugar Cosmetics has recently launched 10 brand new shades as an extension to their existing Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipsticks range. I love the fact that they have covered the basic nudes, the fresh pinks, the tan browns and the deep purples through this launch. Those of you, who are fans of Sugar Cosmetic’s Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipsticks range just like me, will know the level of my excitement and the joys. These one-coat wonder liquid lipsticks are super pigmented, matte and long lasting. With the addition of these new 10 shades, they are now available in 20 liquid lipsticks shades. These lipsticks come with opaque pigmentation with zero fading and smooth application.
Here are the 10 New Shades from Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipsticks Range that I got my hands on:
- 11 Greige Rage (Greige Rose) – This shade easily culminates from dusty rose to tawny beige. Definitely a head turner for sure.
- 12 Don Fawn (Yellow Brown) – Cocoa brown anyone with yellow undertone??? This is that shade which lets you work hard and party harder.
- 13 Wooed By Nude (Peach Nude) – I am a sucker for nude tones and this peachish nude is everyone’s favourite already for a reason.
- 14 Teak Mystique (Warm Brown) – If you are a fan of warm browns then Teak Mystique shade will be your smudge proof answer.
- 15 Blush Rush (Pale Pink) – This is a pale pink colour slightly on the mauve side that puts all the other pink shades to shame.
- 16 Bare Flair (Rose Brown) – This shade is a cute nude pink with brown undertones that makes it a very soft romantic shade that is ideal for your daily college wear too.
- 17 Fiery Berry (Marsala) – This is a classic Marsala colour which is every partygoer’s dream. This no will spruce up any outfit right from your LBD’s to lighter palette dresses.
- 18 Divine Praline (Dusty Burgundy) – This dusty burgundy shade has hints of both red and purple. True to its name the colour is totally divine and oh so gorgeous.
- 19 Jet Set Violet (Magenta Purple) – This bold magenta purple colour is one of the most Instagram friendly colours of the season and has been seen on so many fierce celebrities out there. I would call it my boss lady shade.
- 20 Cocoa Ammo (Mocha Brown) – This is an ideal mocha brown shade, which combines two of my biggest crushes – coffee and cocoa. This shade is ideal one to take you from desk to dinner too.
All these lipsticks have a mattifying finish and the infusion of Vitamin E keeps your lips hydrated and moisturized without feeling too dry. All of Sugar Cosmetic’s products are dermatologically tested, approved and are 100% safe for your skin. Hope you liked this review and first impressions of Sugar Cosmetic’s Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipsticks.