I was recently a part of the latest professional hair colouring launch for the Brides to be called the “Destination Brides” by Matrix India. Destination Brides consists of different hair colours and styles collection that have been carefully crafted by Matrix SOCOLOR. The hair colour comes with the path breaking kera-protect technology that has been developed to protect hair keratin and make the colour last for long. The three different looks that they presented at the event were – The Modern Maharani Bride who had the regal look with golden hues on the hair. The Ethereal Garden Bride who’s look was inspired by nature and she had red and violet hues of hair colour. The Boho Beach Bride who had a playful look with a gorgeous plum palette from SOCOLOR in her hair.
I am so in love with these hair colour shades that I can’t wait to try these on myself. Until then, I decided to review Matrix India’s Matrix Biolage Colorlast Orchid Shampoo And Conditioner for you all. This is an ideal combination to be used on your hair as a pre and post HOLI ritual since ethe colour protect technology will protect both your tresses and hair from the harsh chemicals. So I used the shampoo and conditioner for over 3 weeks now and here is what I think of this combination:
- The Matrix Biolage Colorlast Orchid Shampoo And Conditioner has been designed for colour treated hair. It is ideal for hair that loses the colour easily.
- Orchid is naturally known to prevent the fading of your hair colour and within the first 2-3 washes itself you will notice the difference in your coloured hair.
- Biolage Colorlast Shampoo gently eliminates daily impurities to leave the hair feeling soft and looking naturally shiny.
- I have a combination of dry and frizzy hair mixed with an oily scalp and it suited my hair type just fine.
- The Low pH conditioner is ideal to add a moisture boost in your dry hair and to bring out the shine in your hair colour.
- The paraben-free formula makes it an ideal pick for both short and long coloured hair.
- Make sure to oil your hair before playing Holi and then wash the colour off with this shampoo and conditioner for added protection.
- Hair Tip – At least once a month, I leave in my shampoo for 3-4 minutes longer than the usual and my hair feels extra soft and detangled.
These state of the art formulas have been inspired by nature in the all-new Matrix Biolage Colorlast Orchid Shampoo And Conditioner.