Sugar Cosmetics have recently added 3 new shades to their Matte As Hell Crayon Lipsticks range and here is my detailed review and first impressions.
All you matte crayon lippie lovers brace yourself for 3 kick-ass shades that are here to make their way to your hearts. Here’s why we are crushing over these babies and we think you need to get your hands on them too.
Here is what I like about these new shades from Sugar Cosmetics
- I love the quirky packaging of the matte crayon lipsticks.
- I love the colour pay off and the fact that I do not need touch ups often.
- The Shade 12 (Baby Houseman) is your ideal deep yet bright pink colour and it has a silky matte finish to it.
- Every Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick comes with a sharpener too! and that is really sweet of them. Usually, it is rare to get it with a single product.
- I like at first how the lippies have a creamy texture to them and once it settles down, it gives a very natural matte finish to your lips.
- The Shade 13 (Murphy Brown) is a chocolate burgundy shade that makes for perfect bold lips. Give your eye make-up a miss with this one.
- These are priced at Rs. 799/- and are a complete value for your money.
- Shade No. 14 (Violet Crawley) is a very playful and a flirtatious colour. This smokey violet shade adds that perfect mysterious look to your make-up.
- The entire Matte As Hell Lipsticks Range by Sugar Cosmetics now comes in 14 stunning shades and is hands down one of my personal favourites.
Here are the Swatches and Images of all three shades from Sugar Cosmetics
Hope you guys like this quick review about the 3 new additions to the Matte As Hell Lipsticks range by Sugar Cosmetics.